This accessibility statement applies to the TBHub website ‘tbhub.co.uk’.
TBHub is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
Our aim is to remain compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard and maintain these standards with continuous review of the site content and structure.
This website is run by the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
Our website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, however, we know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- You cannot listen to, or increase the size of some text that is within chart and diagram images. We are working on supplying these in more accessible formats such as PDFs and descriptive text.
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text.
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Not all videos have full captioning.
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
- There’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page.
- Some content is hidden until user interaction takes place. This may not be able to be voiced in a screen reader
Known issues last updated: March 2022
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format, or have any feedback you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message please include:
The web address (URL) of the content.
Your email address and name.
The format you need – for example, plain text, braille, BSL, large print or audio CD.
If you need a PDF in an accessible format.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your enquiry/complaint, you can contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, please see the information provided below for details.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We continuously work on enhancements to our website (www.tbhub.co.uk) and content workflows to achieve and maintain AA accessibility compliance for site functionality and all new content.
We provide web accessibility focused training for website editors, including promoting the use of the WAVE extension to test their pages
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 1 March 2022. It was last reviewed on 25 April 2022.
This website was last tested on 4 April 2022. All pages of the website were tested using the tools WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool and the SortSite Web Usability & Accessibility Checker, to ensure they achieved Level AA accessibility compliance.